Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Group Sex (2010) 1/2

Let's face it. The only redeeming thing about this film is what I can do with the title. "Hey, I'm writing a review about Group Sex!" "I saw Group Sex at the video store!" "I watched the Fonz and Tom Arnold involved in Group Sex!" Other than making cheesy sentences using the title like a 13 year old boy there is nothing really worth noting in Group Sex.

The first thing that should be a dead give away that a film is going to be crap is when you're watching the credits and see the name Tom Arnold on the screen. That belief holds true throughout this horrible film about a guy that sees a beautiful singer at a bar, stalks her to a group meeting for sex addicts. This is your typical recipe with out hero being a nice guy, his roommate who is a sex maniac, and all of the typical horned up people you would expect at a sex addicts support group, such as the fun with foods woman and while we're on the food topic, there's the chronic masterbater who uses everything from relish to white out to work his mojo. The problem is that it's not funny. There isn't one laugh in this film other than myself laughing because I saw this piece of shit for free. I feel bad for you suckers out there that actually paid to see this movie. This film is a waste of time and wear and tear on your viewing equipment. Let me just say that if this film was released on VHS I would leave it laying out in the car on a hot summer day to put it out of its misery. You can do better than this flick. Make a flip book out of a post it note pad or something. Stick people are more entertaining than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment