Wednesday, June 3, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You (2009) *

If Paul Thomas Anderson was rendered brain damaged this would be the film he would do. A series of interconnected, pathetic people in the greater Baltimore area are having relationship problems. Why is it that people in large metropolitan areas can't get into a relationship? Is it like Baskin Robbins? You just can't pick one.

What you get in HJNTIY is a bunch of pathetic people who don't know what they want. Hey, I know why he didn't call you back! It's because you're acting f*&king nuts! Rocket science. If the entire human race acted like people in romantic comedies then we would die out. These people would have issues just perpetuating the species.

Now I could say something witty like that I'm "just not into this movie". But I'll just say that it's a piece of shit, which is the same thing because I'm just not into shit either.

No comments:

Post a Comment